Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Seriously?

Reasons why life is obnoxious:

-On our way to work this morning, Calvin, Janey, and I got seeeriously rear-ended. Hardcore. The car could be totaled, not sure yet. Nice.
-Right in the middle of beautiful summer weather, Provo decided to take a dump on us. Aka it's snowing/raining. Gross.
-My hair still smells like fire.
-Janey's smells worse.
-I have a lot to do but no way to do it without a car.
-Rent is due in 3 days and I'm broke.
-My favorite cousins are leaving Provo for the summer starting Saturday. Kill me?
-Gap and I are still experiencing a rough patch. Depressing.

Reasons why I'm just not going to care:

-Spending an entire week with my baby cousins fixes everything. Always.
-Having Janey as a wingman makes the worst of times the best of times.
-Calvin lives here. Nuf said.
-The babes and I are getting along great :)
-Sydney's letters keep me grounded and thankful.
-I learned that I'm decent at poker.
-C.C.Cookies from Legends. Yea.

So whatever. Life's in a bad mood, but luckily, I got people that always know how to make it laugh. And we all know that you can't stay mad when someone makes you laugh.

-bird






No comments:

Post a Comment