Tuesday, March 15, 2011

the highlight reel.

wisdom teeth: out.
i got lucky. didn't really swell. didn't really hurt. i feel like i paid $200.00 to remove 4 teeth, and the other $700.00 went toward the stories i got out of it.
they're worth
every. penny.

best friend: reunited.
brandy stubbs flew in from mississippi to watch her older brother doug get married this past weekend.
the wedding was a nice side note to our idiotic adventures in slc.
sitting in the park, getting lost with the sunroof open, parking in front of fire hydrants and thanking the Lord the cops didn't notice.
snuggling in bed, laughing at nothing, crying at something.
i've missed my person.

lil sis: in love with.
meet brooke. brandy's little sister. she is beautiful, talented, hilarious.
already a heart-breaker.
good girl :)

youngins: all growed up.
my sr lovers. so many memories. so much history. a marriage, a baby on the way, a mission call, and an engaged man. we've come a long....long........lonnnnnggg way.
proud of all of us.

honka: a necessity.
she keeps me focused. she sees me without my flaws. she gives me perspective when i'm grumpy, strength when i'm over it, and reality checks when i'm dreamin with a broken heart.
thanks for being my babysitter.



tomorrow i'm meeting my soulmate.
it's the mailman.
he don't know it yet, be we're in love.

xo//xo
h

No comments:

Post a Comment